Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A brief introduction to all this.

Hello.

Let's be frank here: it is, in it's very nature, boldly narcissistic to start a blog, just like that. After all, what reason is there for anyone to be interested? I am not a celebrity, nor am I a professional writer.
Well, I'll try to be interesting and then maybe reach to the point of at least one of those two someday. I know it's not actually going to happen, but it's a fun target to aim at. So, with that out of the way, what is this blog going to be about? To that there is no clear answer, it's going to be about pretty much anything. The first post will be about waterboarding, the second will be a Man Of Steel review. It's the Seinfeld of blogs. Although most of the posts will probably have something to do with Atheism in one way or another. But something I can promise is that this isn't going to be a series of empty ramblings. Ramblings maybe, but not empty. I'll try and be thought provoking, have a purpose. As of now, I think there's going to be a new post every Monday, but I'm not sure if I'm actually going to keep that up.

See you Monday!
-The Human Crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment