Friday, March 25, 2016

My Old Stuff on a Random Wallpaper Site

Ages ago, I made this thing:


It's a 'what if Tim Burton made Batman Forever' kind of thing. Mostly due to its age (uploaded in 2010 but made way earlier), it's not exactly the greatest poster I've ever made. In fact, the photoshopping is downright ugly at most places. However, it has somehow pulled in 4938 views thus far, so I'm not deleting that sucker.

Anyway, I was googleing Batman stuff (as I often do) when I suddenly came across this:


What the...


I assumed this site was somehow plucking random images with the right tags from the web, but this page mentioned a uploader. Who is downloading this monstrosity as a wallpaper? It makes no sense to me. If you're gonna steal my stuff, at least nick some of my better work, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment